The Urban Studies
online courses will
- Give you the knowledge needed to inspect each required component of all types of new homes & older residences
- Teach you how to communicate effectively with your clients
- Give you the skills required to become successful in this growing industry
- Take an accredited home inspection certification exam from any home inspection association
- Seek out full-time employment with a home property inspection company
- Become a self-employed home inspector who offers their services to agencies as well as individual home owners or buyers.
THE CHOICE IS YOURS
Urban Studies is flexible and allows you to enrol in a course or program whenever you like. There is no need to wait for a particular semester to register. Take one course or the complete program, and study at your own pace. The personal attention you receive from enrolment to your courses helps ensure that you can focus on earning your diploma online.
BATTLE THOSE UNWANTED HOME ODORS
Every home eventually builds up some unpleasant odors; this is especially true in such areas like the kitchen, bathroom and cold storages. As a homeowner, here are some of the most efficient methods you can use to reduce these unwanted smells.
ONTARIO HOME INSPECTORS - BILL 165
The home inspection profession is, for the most part, unregulated by governments. This means anyone can technically call themselves home inspector and practice the profession, but for how long? The Ontario government is currently working on Bill 165, which will regulate all practicing home inspectors in this province.
RADON 101 - IT'S YOUR HEALTH...
Radon, a radioactive gas we breathe in on a daily…and no, it’s not “harmless”. Maybe you’re already an expert, but if not, take a few minutes to read this post!