The Urban Studies
online courses will
- Give you the knowledge needed to inspect each required component of all types of new homes & older residences
- Teach you how to communicate effectively with your clients
- Give you the skills required to become successful in this growing industry
- Take an accredited home inspection certification exam from any home inspection association
- Seek out full-time employment with a home property inspection company
- Become a self-employed home inspector who offers their services to agencies as well as individual home owners or buyers.
THE CHOICE IS YOURS
Urban Studies is flexible and allows you to enrol in a course or program whenever you like. There is no need to wait for a particular semester to register. Take one course or the complete program, and study at your own pace. The personal attention you receive from enrolment to your courses helps ensure that you can focus on earning your diploma online.
ONTARIO COLLEGES STRIKE - STUDENTS PAY
As you may have heard, Ontario colleges are on strike. As of last Monday, thousands of college instructors hit picket lines across the province, leaving students with fears that their academic year will pay the price. Ultimately, over 500,000 students are sitting and waiting for the “okay” to proceed with the education they purchased in the first place.
RAKING LEAVES - ADVANTAGEOUS OR TIME CONSUMING?
Every year, the dreadful tradition of raking up leaves takes place. The funny thing is, we do this without any real reasoning behind it. Is it actually advantageous to rake leaves up? Or is it simply an old timer’s tradition that started many generations ago and passed on to us? In today’s blog, we’ll discuss the facts behind leaf raking and what you can do to optimize the situation.
The Home Inspection Average
Regardless if you’re considering the Home Inspection profession, or if you've been involved in field for some time, these following statistics and facts are sure to surprise to you!