The Urban Studies
online courses will
- Give you the knowledge needed to inspect each required component of all types of new homes & older residences
- Teach you how to communicate effectively with your clients
- Give you the skills required to become successful in this growing industry
- Take an accredited home inspection certification exam from any home inspection association
- Seek out full-time employment with a home property inspection company
- Become a self-employed home inspector who offers their services to agencies as well as individual home owners or buyers.
THE CHOICE IS YOURS
Urban Studies is flexible and allows you to enrol in a course or program whenever you like. There is no need to wait for a particular semester to register. Take one course or the complete program, and study at your own pace. The personal attention you receive from enrolment to your courses helps ensure that you can focus on earning your diploma online.
POPULAR ROOFING MATERIALS - PROS AND CONS
Planning a re-roofing job this summer? Know your options!
RESIDENTIAL ROTTEN WOOD – Part 1
Given enough time and the right conditions, rot can completely destroy wooden building materials. Knowing the cause, how to find it and how to prevent it can be extremely useful for all homeowners!
RESIDENTIAL ROTTEN WOOD – Part 2
To continue the Residential Rotten Wood blog, today we discuss specific areas from which rot forms and a few preventive actions that can be taken by all home owners!