The Urban Studies
online courses will
- Give you the knowledge needed to inspect each required component of all types of new homes & older residences
- Teach you how to communicate effectively with your clients
- Give you the skills required to become successful in this growing industry
- Take an accredited home inspection certification exam from any home inspection association
- Seek out full-time employment with a home property inspection company
- Become a self-employed home inspector who offers their services to agencies as well as individual home owners or buyers.
THE CHOICE IS YOURS
Urban Studies is flexible and allows you to enrol in a course or program whenever you like. There is no need to wait for a particular semester to register. Take one course or the complete program, and study at your own pace. The personal attention you receive from enrolment to your courses helps ensure that you can focus on earning your diploma online.
STAIRWAYS TO HEAVEN ARE BACK IN STYLE
Attic pull-down ladders, are collapsible ladders that are permanently attached to the attic floor. Occupants will normally gain access to the attic by pulling on a latch or string to lower theses stairs. Ultimately they allow for easy access to the attic, without having to carry portable ladders across the home. These were common in older homes, and are slowly making a comeback as a “modern up-grade”. In today’s blog, we’re discussing a few common defects that home inspectors run into when examining these.
HOUSEHOLD APPLIANCES AND WHAT TO WHEN THEY BREAK
With today’s quick progression in all that is technology and efficiency, home owners are tangled between repairing older less efficient appliances rather than updating for newer, more efficient devices. Same goes for household repairs; is it smarter to replace a drafty window or should you attempt restoring it? Today’s blog will discuss common issues and contemplations home owners run into and how you can deal with them in an effective way.
Moving in Winter. The Dos and Don’ts
Planning a winter move? While winter is a great time to move, it's normally cheaper and to rent a moving truck or hire movers, you need to be aware of possible moving issues so that you can avoid them before they occur. Here are my suggestions for moving during the winter.