The Urban Studies
online courses will
- Give you the knowledge needed to inspect each required component of all types of new homes & older residences
- Teach you how to communicate effectively with your clients
- Give you the skills required to become successful in this growing industry
- Take an accredited home inspection certification exam from any home inspection association
- Seek out full-time employment with a home property inspection company
- Become a self-employed home inspector who offers their services to agencies as well as individual home owners or buyers.
THE CHOICE IS YOURS
Urban Studies is flexible and allows you to enrol in a course or program whenever you like. There is no need to wait for a particular semester to register. Take one course or the complete program, and study at your own pace. The personal attention you receive from enrolment to your courses helps ensure that you can focus on earning your diploma online.
TOILET LEAKING? HERE'S WHAT YOU DO...
It's not unusual for toilets to last more than 40 years with little, to no amount of care. But, occasionally, water will begin to leak out from under the toilet and spill onto the floor, which can lead to serious water damage. Here’s what you should do:
TOP 10 MOST COMMON HOME INSPECTION FINDINGS
Just like no man is created equal, no home is created equal; each inspection report will be different. There are items that are more commonly found during home inspections then others. Here’s a list of the top 10 most common home inspection findings.
DEALING WITH FOUNDATION LEAKS
By far, the most common cause of a leaky basement is heavy rain; did you know that melting snow has pretty much the same effect as heavy? In this post we discuss how melting snow is equivalent to heavy rain, how melting snow causes basement leaks and the prevention and repair of basement leaks attributable to snow melts.