The Urban Studies
online courses will
- Give you the knowledge needed to inspect each required component of all types of new homes & older residences
- Teach you how to communicate effectively with your clients
- Give you the skills required to become successful in this growing industry
- Take an accredited home inspection certification exam from any home inspection association
- Seek out full-time employment with a home property inspection company
- Become a self-employed home inspector who offers their services to agencies as well as individual home owners or buyers.
THE CHOICE IS YOURS
Urban Studies is flexible and allows you to enrol in a course or program whenever you like. There is no need to wait for a particular semester to register. Take one course or the complete program, and study at your own pace. The personal attention you receive from enrolment to your courses helps ensure that you can focus on earning your diploma online.
EARN 100K/YEAR WITH URBAN STUDIES
A home inspector is an official who evaluates the condition of residential buildings, such as single-family homes, townhouses, condominiums and apartment complexes. Their inspections generally focus on level of all-around liveability and homeowner safety. As a home inspector, you'd photograph issues found on both interior and exterior of the home, while determining whether a building is in compliance with building codes.
PROTECT YOUR MASONRY!
Canadians will agree; winters are brutal for our streets. The salt, potholes, upheaves, chips, dismantled sections etc. they see it all. Some homeowners, who INVEST in masonry or stone landscaping, such as an interlocking driveway or a stone entranceway, often see it worst.
PRE-WINTER FOUNDATION CHECK
Foundation cracks are no laughing matter. Although some are more serious than others, foundation cracks are often a clear indication that the system has weakened. With winter just around the corner, you should consider a quick inspection of these walls before they’re covered in snow; melting snow (water) will enter your home whenever possible.